SEAC Online Conference
SEAC 2016 will be broadcast online to wherever you are in the world, using Cisco WebEx - an online meeting and videoconferencing software.
You can choose to purchase
- the entire conference,
- full days or
The conference will be recorded. Recordings will be held to 31 October 2016.
If you watch the conference live, feel free at discussion time to ask questions and generally contribute to the conference.
Please click to download a pdf version of the programme.
SEAC 2016 programme.
Please read the Terms & Conditions below before purchasing attendance.
Instructions for using WebEx can be downloaded here.
*** Registration is now closed ***
Terms & Conditions
1. Attendance purchased for a specific day or half-day will be for that time period rather than the individual lectures. While we will endeavour to minimise any changes to the published schedule, these will not result in changes to your purchased time period.
2. After the conference a recording of the time periods you purchased will be available on the WebEx server until the end of October 2016. You will be sent a link in an email that will enable you to listen to the recording(s) as often as you like until then.
3. Your attendance at the online conference is dependent on the Internet which is not always a reliable platform. If the conference is not broadcast due to Internet or technical failure on our part, your money will be refunded in full.
4. If you are unable to attend the time periods you purchased or experience technical difficulties of your own, you will not receive a refund. You will receive the email link mentioned in point 2 above, and you will be able to listen to the recording(s) until the end of October 2016.
5. Copyright of the talks in terms of content and any media used, remains with the speaker. Unauthorised use of content of media by online delegates will be considered a breach of copyright.
__________________ _______________ ______________ _______________ __________________ _______________ ______________ _______________